Saturday, September 29, 2012

The New Ride(s)

Our car broke down - Boo!

We went to Indy to buy a new car - Yay!

A guy in my hometown buys cars at dealer auctions for rather low prices and then simply charges a small fee for himself. I had been talking to the guy for a while. One day he called to tell me he was at a auction and they were just about to bid on the exact car I was looking for - did he want me to buy it and for how much. I said "oh yeah" told him my highest price, and in an hour I got a call telling me the car was mine!

Meet ... well we haven't been able to decide on a name ... our new 2012 5-door Ford Focus! YAY!


We've also been looking for another new ride of late. It's cheaper than the car but was a bit of a difficult find.

But finally it all worked out ...



Beautiful, isn't she?


1 comment:

  1. OH EMM GEEEE! I want a tandem bike SO bad! And a vintage Schwinn at that! Congratulations on the car and the bike. Vance and I have been biking everywhere lately. It is fun! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete