Monday, July 5, 2010

Birthday Bash Extravaganza!

The last week of June is a BIG week for birthdays in our family. My little sister Amanda's birthday is on the 25th, my dad's is the next day, and James has a birthday the day after that. To celebrate, my mom set up a very fun weekend in Indiana. My dad and Amanda didn't know we were coming so we surprised them both. Here is a quick run down of the birthday events!

Wednesday:
Went to the DC temple
Drove to Indiana (well, James drove... I napped)
Scared the poop out of Amanda and Bob
James also got to meet Snooks. They were fast friends




Thursday:
Painted mailboxes for a couple of hours
Ate our first Maryland Blue Crabs (We gave my dad some crabs for his birthday)
Beat Michael Schulte at ladder golf


Friday:
Painted sign posts for a few hours
Went to an outdoor mall (Each birthday person was given some money to buy a present)
Went to see Kansas, Styx, and Foreigner in Concert!


Saturday:
Went to a Lebanon branch youth temple trip in Chicago
Went to Medieval Times
Watched the movie the Burbs




Sunday:
Went to church
Visited the Fagan Family
Drove back to Baltimore


We had a wonderful weekend with lots of fun things to do. My mom planned some awesome events. We were really sad to go.




2 comments:

  1. That looks so fun! I miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It WAS a great time!! I especially loved the scaring the poop out of bob and Amanda part.

    ReplyDelete