Sunday, December 18, 2011

Thanksgiving, after all, is a word of action. ~W.J. Cameron

Thanksgiving! A wonderful day to share with family. And that's what we did.

We spend the Thanksgiving holiday at my parents house along with Justin, Marissa, and Amanda.



We all shared in cooking the Thanksgiving meal. There was a bit of a disturbance when someone (it probably wasn't me ... ) put too many potato peels down the garbage disposal at once. They were shooting out under the sink for a little while but James and Marissa did a great job cleaning them all up.


Per request of my little husband, we spent Saturday afternoon preparing and serving meals at the Shalom House in Lebanon. We had a lot of fun working together to serve those who came in for something to eat. It was a great experience and something that I would say deserves the status of new Thanksgiving tradition. 











Contrary to the contents of these photos, I was actually there to help out. I was the primary food scooper. When you are the picture taker, you don't always remember to get photos of yourself (which I'm usually just fine with). But, as proof of my participation, I did remember to get one of James and I before we left. 


No comments:

Post a Comment