Saturday, December 5, 2009

Baltimore's Washington Monument


The other night James and I went to the lighting of Baltimore's Washington Monument. To be honest I wasn't too pleased about the idea to begin with. I got off work at 5 and the lighting began at 7, so I had to wait around for a while by myself. And of coarse we couldn't drive, which made walking our only option. I wasn't too excited about this considering on the list of things not to do in Baltimore if you don't want to be mugged or shot, walking around downtown at night is number one. However, everything was fine. I ended up having a great time on a fun little weekday date with my cute husband. They surprised us with a few fireworks. We were really close so the ashes of the fireworks were floating down to the crowd.

No comments:

Post a Comment