Wednesday, December 9, 2009

First Interview

I had an interview this week! Shamefully I admit that in 27 years of life I had never had a job interview. In spite of this, I think it went well. It was for an internship with the CDC in Guatemala. Click here if you want more details about the program. I would be doing infectious disease surveillance and/or disease outbreak investigations in Guatemala City or Quetzaltenango. The interview was focused mostly around my stats and epidemiology skills, as well as Spanish.

Though it went well, it was only the first stage. I should have a telephone interview in the next month or so with the director of the program in Guatemala. The whole process is pretty informal, so I'm not sure when I'll find out more. We'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment